- Pantry Aromatic & Addictive!! Sarah (05/12/2014) This is an absolutely gorgeous mix. I springle it on salads, soups, dips...the list is endless but, my all time favourite way of using it is adding a large spoonful to flat bread dough before cooking. It gives the bread a subtle but very tasty spiciness and the little chunks of nut add texture. Great stuffed with falafel and natural yoghurt!!!
- Pantry great mix Janey (08/03/2014) Perfect with hummus and warmed roasted vegetables. In fact, anything where you might like to try some subtle nut flavours.
- Pantry good mixture Katalin (22/01/2014) It was very nice on salad and roasted vegetables.
- Pantry I love this! sophia (22/01/2014) This dukkah is perfectly balanced and wonderful to add to dips or on flatbreads - I tried it with ice cream too and it was surprisingly delicious!
- Pantry my favourite addition to Hummous kay (22/11/2013) I make big batches of the Ottolenghi recipe for hummous, which is definately the best but I sometimes want a change and sprinkling it with Dukkah and a swirl of olive oil makes a delicious addition
- Pantry Gorgeous j (03/11/2013) Beware this stuff is addictive. Moreish and delicious
- Pantry delicious stuff Stephanie (19/10/2013) I love this stuff. I once smothered a chicken in the stuff before baking. I do not recommend this! but really really tasty - my favourite spice mix.
- Pantry A Wonderful Mixture of Seeds and Nuts and Spices Patricia (19/09/2013) Another item you won't want to be without, I use Dukkah on evrything, from cereal to salads. I just wish it came in larger jars as the whole family steals it.