- Spices Sweet, deep flavour Bernadette (16/01/2015) A lovely spicy aroma of toasted fruit & nuttiness
- Spices Great quality Emma (30/09/2014) Good balance of sweetness and spice compared with other competitive brands. Delicious addition to numerous dishes
- Spices Very nice visually and tastes great Katalin (18/02/2014) Not so spicy, but still very nice. It is a great addition to many dishes, such as eggs, soups, pasta. And the colour of it is so vibrant and beautiful in this glass bottle that decorates the kitchen as well.
- Spices Sweet and not too spicy Stephanie (21/12/2013) These chilli flakes provide just the right amount of heat. I always have them in the pantry to make Conchiglie with yoghurt, peas & chilli. It's also nice to throw in a few pinches into a lasagne for a little extra kick.
- Spices Wonderful flavor Diane (09/12/2013) I love super spicy things. These are not super spicy, just a hint of kick, but they are so flavorful that I love them anyway. Just ordering my second jar and some more for holiday gifts. Lovely on eggs, pizza, pasta.
- Spices perfect Linda (26/11/2013) Perfectly spicy and just love the packaging.
- Spices The best chilli kay (22/11/2013) The flakes are more moist than most other chilli and the flavour is more mellow without having any less heat. My favourite to add to cold dishes especially
- Spices Not used often, but wonderful when used Stephanie (19/10/2013) I use this at the end of a stir-fry for some heat and complexity, or over a fried egg. I find that its flavour tends to disappear in stews - maybe my stews are too strong in flavour. I don't use this all that often, but when I do, it's always a good reminder that I have a jar of this lovely stuff in the kitchen.