Pastry Chef de Partie
Great opportunity!! We are looking for passionate pastry chefs!!
Our restaurants have the original Ottolenghi trademarks – a great customers service, a menu which celebrates bold flavours and delicious unique desserts. Our focus is on Mediterranean & Middle Eastern inspired dishes, unique, delicious cakes and packed products in our deli shops.
NOPI all-day brasserie, Middle Eastern and Asian-inspired sharing plates based in Soho, currently is looking for passionate and skilled Pastry Chef de Parties.
We would love to hear from talented Chefs who would like to be a part of something exciting and looking for a solid career progression within Ottolenghi kitchen
We require at least two years’ experience as a Pastry chef de partie in a similar venue.
- Salary negotiable for the right person- up to 30,000 per annum
- Full time employment (50 hrs), 5 days a week
- Mostly straight shifts, a good work-life balance
- Solid career progression
- Company uniform & laundry provided;
- Ottolenghi cooking classes, demos, training;
- Pension & 28 days paid holiday;
- Referral scheme & company parties.
- Precise eye for detail
- Solid capacity to work under pressure;
- Great time management & organisation
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Pastry Chef
If the above sounds like you then please forward your CV to us. We would love to hear from you!
We appreciate every applicant who takes time to submit their CV, although due to high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]