Deli Chef de partie
Ottolenghi has a great opportunity for a dedicated deli chef de partie who is looking for a new role within a truly unique establishment.
We are currently hiring for our deli locations, located in Notting Hill, Motcomb Street and Marylebone.
Ottolenghi is a fresh, seasonal, vegetable-heavy deli, restaurant and catering based kitchen, and prior experience in a similar setting is a must.
Our company gives you a work-life balance, solid pay, straight shifts, and a career progression.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of our enthusiastic Ottolenghi family like environment.
It is a permanent position; we require up to 2 years of consistent experience in a similar environment.
- Salary up to £28,000 negotiable
- Permanent role, 45 hrs per week 5 days out of 7
- Career progression & development.
- Plenty of training offered, tastings, cooking demos.
- Staff meals, chef whites provided & up to 50% staff discounts.
- 28 days paid holiday & great pension plan.
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience from a quality background of deli-style cooking, also an emphasis on catering & a la carte;
- Solid capacity to work under pressure;
- Passion for food;
- Strong level of English;
- Great time management & organisation.
You will be looked after in our company so you can take great care of our guests by cooking delicious food made from only the freshest ingredients.
If the above sounds like you then please forward your CV to us. We would love to hear from you!
We appreciate every applicant who takes time to submit their CV, although due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]