Chef de Partie at NOPI
NOPI restaurant in Soho currently is looking for inspiring and passionate and skilled Chef de partie to join our chef team.
We would love to hear from talented Chefs who would like to be a part of something exciting and looking for a solid career progression within Ottolenghi.
- Salary negotiable plus service charge
- Regular evaluation of wage & performance review
- 1 or 2 split and the rest are straight shifts (45 – 50 hrs)
- Cooking school classes in our test kitchen, demos, workshops
- Wine tasting classes & supplier trips
- Expanding company with career opportunities
- Plenty of training offered to support and develop you
- Refer a friend voucher’s
- Chef whites & laundry
- Company pension & 28 days paid holidays
- Code app subscription exclusively to Ottolenghi staff
- Up to 50% discounts
As a chef you will need:
- Real passion, understanding and knowledge of food
- Engaged, team player in fast paced environment
- Calm and efficient in a pressurised environment
- Minimum 1 year’ experience in the restaurant industry
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Good understanding of English
The role would suit an experience Chef who is looking to step up in their career in the next few months and want to work with best chefs in the industry.
We appreciate every applicant who takes time to submit their CV, although due to high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK