Chef de Partie
We are currently looking for a passionate and skilled Chef de Partie.
We offer all-day dining inspired by the cuisines of the Middle East, Mediterranean and Asia.
The vibrant colours and flavours of the Mediterranean and the spices of the Middle East are a truly winning combination, delivering flavourful, healthy and fun food. Our recipes are bright, fresh, seasonal, and full of flavour—with complex and multi-layered combinations of herbs, spices, and umami-filled game-changers such as black garlic and pomegranate molasses.
We would love to hear from talented Chefs who would like to be a part of something exciting and looking for a solid career progression within Ottolenghi kitchen.
You need to have at least 2 years of experience in a similar working environment.
- Salary negotiable up to £30,000 (service charge included)
- Regular evaluation of wage & performance review
- 1 or 2 split and the rest are straight shifts (up to 50 hours per week)
- Cooking school classes in our test kitchen, demos, workshops, supplier trips
- Expanding company with career opportunities
- Plenty of training is offered to support and develop you.
- Refer a friend scheme (get £350 for referring a friend to work for us)
- Chef whites & laundry.
- Company pensions
Up to 50% Ottolenghi discounts.
As a chef you will need:
- Real passion, understanding and knowledge of food
- Engaged, team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Calm and efficient in a pressurized environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
The role would suit an experienced Chef who is looking to step up in their career in the next few months and want to work with the best chefs in the industry.
We appreciate every applicant who takes the time to submit their CV, although due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]